Toasted Almond Cheesecake PieFrom madmommy 8 years ago
- 1 Ready crust "2 extra servings" graham cracker pie crust (9oz) shopping list
- 2 C cold milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract shopping list
- 3 Pkgs. (4 serving size - each) Cheesecake flavor instant pudding & pie filling shopping list
- 1 Tub (12oz) frozen non dairy whipped topping - thawed & divided shopping list
- 1/2 C sliced almonds - toasted & divided shopping list
- **to toast nuts - spread sliced almonds evenly on a baking sheet. place into a 375*F oven for 3 - 5 min.** shopping list
How to make it
- Beat milk, almond extract, pudding mixes and 1/2 of the whipped topping in a medium bowl with a wire whisk for one minute (Mixture will be thick).
- Sprinkle 1/4c of the almonds onto the bottom of the crust. Spread pudding mixture on top of almonds in crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding and garnish with remaining almonds.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.