Squash and Pork Chops In The CrockpotFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 6 thick pork chops shopping list
- 2 medium acorn squash shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons margarine melted shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon browning sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon orange peel grated shopping list
How to make it
- Trim excess fat from pork chops.
- Cut each squash into 5 crossway slices then remove seeds.
- Arrange 3 chops on bottom of crackpot.
- Place all squash slices on top then another layer of three remaining chops.
- Combine salt, butter, sugar, sauce, juice and peel then spoon over chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve one or two slices of squash with each pork chop
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!