Cola HamFrom dione73 6 years ago
How to make it
- Remove ham from packaging.
- Lightly score ham in diagonal lines first one way, then crosswise, to form a diamond pattern, being careful not to cut any deeper than about a eighth of an inch. (You can score both sides if you like).
- Make a paste of brown sugar and mustard
- Rub paste into ham on sides that have been lightly scored.
- Transfer to crock pot.
- Pour in two cans of coca cola into bottom of pot, not pouring directly over ham to wash away brown sugar paste.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours.