Chili Pork ChopsFrom dione73 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 2-3 garlic clove or 1/2t garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 3/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1-2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 6-8 pork chops, trimmed (bone in preferred) shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook onions with cooking spray until lightly brown.
- Add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, water, ketchup and salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer the sauce for 10 minutes.
- Arrange pork chops in crock pot, pour sauce over the chops.
- Cover and cook on LOW HEAT for 6-7 hours.
The Cookdione73 US, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!