Swiss Cheese CutletsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut each cheese slice in half and place 1 half on top of each cutlet.
- Starting with a short end tightly roll up cutlets.
- Tie securely with a string.
- On waxed paper combine flour and pepper then mix well.
- Add cutlets then toss gently to coat.
- In a large nonstick skillet melt butter over medium heat.
- Add cutlets then cook turning frequently until golden about 3 minutes.
- Add broth and dried oregano to skillet then increase heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low then simmer until chicken is cooked through and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Place on a serving plate and remove string then serve warm.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!