Baked Maple Pork ChopsFrom morninlite 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup maple syrup - more? add about 1-2 Tablespoons shopping list
- 1/3 cup dijon mustartd - more? add about 1-2 Tablespoons shopping list
- 2 Tbs molasses shopping list
- 2 Tbs cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 center cut, 1inch thick pork chops shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Add chops and set aside for 30 minutes, turning twice
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place chops in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake 30 minutes, brushing occasionally with marinade and turning once.