Fruit and Cheese SaladFrom karlyn255 6 years ago
- 2-6 ounce cartons low fat French vanilla yogurt shopping list
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 2 cups shredded colby cheese (reduced fat is fine) shopping list
- 2 cups diced apples, unpeeled shopping list
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, halved shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh whole blueberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise and honey.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add the cheese, fruit and walnuts to the yogurt mixture and mix to coat evenly.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or more until chilled