Cream of Cauliflower SoupFrom winslow1204 10 years ago
- 1 head of chopped cauliflower shopping list
- 1 c. of milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. of salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. of ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of dry sherry shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of butter shopping list
- 1 large chopped onion shopping list
- 4 cloves of minced garlic shopping list
- 2 large peeled and cubed potatoes shopping list
- 2 chopped carrots shopping list
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans of chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion and garlic in melted butter over medium flame.
- Next you will add in your potatoes and carrots.
- Let this cook for around 5 min.
- Slowly add in your broth and let this boil.
- Now add in your cauliflower.
- Put a lid on your pt and let this sit on the flame around 15 min.
- Pull out our blender and pour your hot mixture in and puree.
- Once blended, pour right back into you pot and stir.
- Just before serving, add your salt, pepper, nutmeg and sherry.
- This should be heated completely before serving!
- Add a dash of parsley for extra color!
The Cookwinslow1204 Centerville, CA
The Rating1 people
when do you add the milk?softgrey in New York loved it
my dad really like this ...
he's on low sodium so i made it with low sodium broth and zero fat organic milk...
but i couldn't eat it that way ...i had to add some salt and cheese!...lol...
i also think maybe i went too heav...moresoftgrey in New York loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!