Chicken In AvocadoFrom mark555 7 years ago
How to make it
- Marinate chicken in whiskey 2 1/2 hours.
- Place in baking dish season with salt and pepper, pour whiskey over chicken, arrange onion over chicken and top with pats of butter.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
- Remove, place under broiler long enough to crisp onion and brown chicken.
- Rub avocado with lemon juice, place avocados cut side up in shallow pan; pour 1/4 inch warm water in bottom of pan. Heat 300 degrees 10 minutes. Remove avocados; fill with chicken breasts.
- Spoon hot marinade over each, serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
The Rating6 people
Almost ALL recipes containing alcohol are welcome in our house. 5 here! This is a must try!quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
WOW, SOUNDS GREAT.ROCK ON...lycett in CANYON COUNTRY loved it
Love the whiskey and avocado additions here! Great post!juels in Clayton loved it