Quick vegie stir-fry with hokkien noodlesFrom aussie_meat_pie 8 years ago
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder shopping list
- 1 stem of broccoli or 1 bunch broccolini, chopped into even chunks shopping list
- 1/2 cup beans, halved shopping list
- 1 red capsicum, chopped into even chunks shopping list
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, thickly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 bunch baby bok choy shopping list
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts shopping list
- 1 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce shopping list
- 200 g hokkien noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Chop all the vegetables.
- In a wok, add the carrot, chili and a splash of water, cook for 1 minute or until the carrot becomes tender. Add broccoli and beans and cook for a further 1 minute. Meanwhile, boil the kettle.
- Add all other vegetables, soy and oyster sauce to the wok and stir. Put hokkien noodles in a heat-proof bowl and cover with boiling water, cover and stand for 2 minutes.
- Drain water and add noodles to the wok. Stir until the noodles are coated with the sauce and vegetables are cooked.
- Notes: You can substitute any vegetables.