Lemon Chicken for TwoFrom zaccrain 8 years ago
How to make it
- Defrost chicken and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Place in a bowl. I use a mixing bowl that's taller rather than wider so the lemon juice will more easily cover the chicken.
- Pour enough lemon juice to cover the chicken.
- Add some rosemary, thyme and garlic powder to the bowl and let marinate for 5-10 minutes. You'll see the chicken start to break down from the acidity of the lemon.
- Meanwhile... start cooking your noodles with a little rosemary and garlic in the water.
- Heat a pan to cook the chicken in. Once heated place the chicken in the pan.
- Occasionally add some of the remaining lemon juice to the cooking chicken.
- Once the noodles are done, drain them and add some diced tomatoes. You should also add any juice that is with the tomatoes.
- Heat the noodles just long enough for the tomatoes to get warm.
- Add an extra dash of garlic to the noodles.
- Serve the chicken on top of the bed of noodles and tomatoes.