Snow Peas And Jicama SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/4 medium jicama peeled and cut into matchsticks shopping list
- 1 cup snow peas cut into thin strips shopping list
- 2 medium carrots shredded shopping list
- 1 cup romaine lettuce coarsely shredded shopping list
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 4 teaspoon honey shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed shopping list
How to make it
- In salad bowl combine jicama, snow peas, carrots and lettuce then toss gently.
- In cup stir together vinegar, soy sauce, water, honey and oil.
- Pour over salad and toss and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!