Tex Mex Green Bean Salad Dated 1986From chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1 pound fresh green beans shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- lettuce leaves shopping list
- Shredded cheddar or pepper jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Place beans and salt in a saucepan then add a small amount of water.
- Cover and cook for 7 minutes then rinse in cold water and drain.
- In bowl combine oil, lemon juice, onions, pepper and cumin then add beans and toss to coat.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce then sprinkle with cheese.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!