Breakfast Scrambled Egg BurritosFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 2 flour tortillas shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- kosher salt shopping list
- ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, julienne cut shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm them in oven.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon of cilantro in bowl.
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add eggs and cook, stirring until scrambled firm.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and cook for 1 minute more.
- Spoon eggs down center of each tortilla.
- Top with cheese and sour cream.
- Fold tortilla.
- Sprinkle with remaining cilantro, and serve.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
love breakfast burritos and these are awsome thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it