EASY CHEAP CASSEROLEFrom karlyn255 7 years ago
- EASY CHEAP CASSEROLE shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) Cheese Whiz shopping list
- 1/2 c. milk shopping list
- 7 oz. spaghetti, break in thirds cook and drain shopping list
- 2 tbsp.butter shopping list
- 10 oz. cooked broccoli shopping list
- 1 c. chopped chicken or turkey cooked shopping list
- 1 (4 oz.) can mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 2 tbsp. chopped pimento shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. sage shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cheese and milk mix.
- Toss spaghetti with butter.
- Combine all ingredients Mix well.
- Spoon into 2 quart casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Stir well before serving.
- This is easy, cheap and good.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating6 people
This Is Delicious, Love It!goblue434 in Anniston loved it
love the aspect adding Turkey YUMMIe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it