Grilled Fish and SaladFrom splosh 5 years ago
- 1 fish fillet shopping list
- Marinade: 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ginger (fresh) shopping list
- 1/4 onion shopping list
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce shopping list
- Salad: parsley, chopped shopping list
- lemon wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Chop onion and ginger finely. Chop parsley.
- Combine all marinade ingredients
- Place fish on a deep plate, pour over marinade and refrigerate (1 hr is best)
- Prepare salad and refrigerate.
- Heat grill to high. When hot, place fish underneath heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn, brush with marinade, cook further 5 minutes.
- Serve garnished with parsley and lemon wedges on a plate. Enjoy