Jack Daniels Banana Raisin BreadFrom gourmetgirly 4 years ago
- 1/4 Cup Jack Daniel's whiskey shopping list
- 1 Cup raisins shopping list
- 2 Cups AP flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 Cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3 medium bananas, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 Cup pecans or walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rehydrate raisins in whisky.
- Sift together four, salt and soda.
- Cream Sugar and Butter together, once smooth, add eggs one at a time until combined.
- Add whisky, raisins, bananas and vanilla.
- Stir in dry ingredients and nuts.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake for one hour or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
The Cookgourmetgirly Murray, UT
The Rating5 people
I like the sound of this, I never would have thought to use raisins in my banana bread much less soaking them in JD.
Markmark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
Delicious! *hiccup* Thanks for sharing! - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
What's AP flour? By the way great recipe ~ 5
Maryanneaussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it