Spicy Orange Chicken WingsFrom nainajani 4 years ago
- 4 pounds chicken wings shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate shopping list
- 6 tablespoons cold water shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon louisiana hot sauce shopping list
- Rinse chicken wings and pat dry well. With a sharp knife separate the shopping list
- drumettes from the wing tips at the joint. Sprinkle with salt and shopping list
- pepper. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler to 450*F (230*C).
- Arrange chicken wings in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
- Broil for about 4 minutes on each side, until browned and crispy.
- Remove from broiler and transfer wings to paper towels to drain.
- Place in a large serving bowl or dish with sides; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine orange juice concentrate, water, honey and hot
- sauce in a small saucepan. Bring mixture to a rolling boil. Remove
- from heat and immediately pour mixture over the wings. Toss wings to
- coat well. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- Makes about 24 servings.
The Cooknainajani DUBAI, AE
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!