Paulettes Asian Chicken Salad for an Awesome SandwichFrom pollymotzko 5 years ago
- Paulette’s Asian chicken Salad for a Sandwich shopping list
- This is crunchy, fresh. light, cool and easy! Impress everyone at lunch-time with this! shopping list
- Created by Paulette Le Pore Motzko shopping list
- Copyright March 29th, 2009 shopping list
- PollyLePore@gmail.com shopping list
- This recipe came to me in the wee hours of the morn, when many creative ideas come to me. I was looking in the pantry with my mom and we were talking about recipe possibilities. I had never seen her so excited about the flavor combination of this one here. I know she’ll love this when it is done! shopping list
- 6-8 chicken breasts or chicken tenders or chicken thighs-marinated in Ken’s steak House Asian Sesame Dressing shopping list
- 1-2 cups mandarin oranges, drained, whatever your tastes shopping list
- Up to 2 cups chopped celery shopping list
- ½ cup drained crushed pineapple shopping list
- ½ cup lightly salted roasted peanuts-Planters or other low salt variety shopping list
- ½ cup low fat or no fat mayonnaise shopping list
- ½ teaspoon Delish curry powder in the mayo shopping list
- *************************************** shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the chicken. Cool and cut into small, bite-size pieces. Add the drained mandarin oranges, 2 cups chopped celery, the drained, crushed pineapple, the peanuts.
- Mix up to ½ teaspoon of curry powder in the ½ cup of mayonnaise. Stir the curried mayonnaise into the other ingredients and toss lightly until combined.
The Cookpollymotzko Garden Grove, CA
The Rating1 people
this sounds delicious i love sandwiches like this awesome polly !!!!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it