Bitchin Tea BiscuitsFrom gumby 8 years ago
- 2 c. flour shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 4 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. mixed herbs (I use a freeze dried salad blend) shopping list
- 1/2 c. cold butter shopping list
- 1 c. cold buttermilk shopping list
- additional cream, or buttermilk for top shopping list
- demerra sugar (or use white sugar) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dry ingredients. Cut cold butter in until crumbly. Stir in buttermilk, mix to form a soft dough. Turn out onto floured board, knead gently 8-10 times just to bring together. Pat out till 1/2 - 3/4 inch thickness, cut with small round cutter. Place on ungreased baking sheet, brush tops with additional buttermilk, or light cream, or whipping cream. Sprinkle tops with demerra sugar, bake at 450 degrees until golden brown.
The Cookgumby Fort McMurray, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!