Lemon Sour Cream CakeFrom rookie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat Oven at 160 Deg C and lightly oil sides of a 20cm cake tin. Line base and sides with baking paper.
- Beat butter till creamy
- Gradually add sugar and beat till light and pale
- Mix in rind
- Add Eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition
- Fold flour into mixture alternately with sour cream and juice
- Pour into prepared greased and lined tin
- Bake in moderately slow oven for 35-40 Mins or until cooked
- Allow the cake to rest in the tin for 5 Mins, invert and sprinkle a little icing sugar over the top
The Cookrookie Melbourne, AU
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!