Ham and Green Chile Bite Size QuicheFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- 3/4 - 1 cup finely diced ham shopping list
- 3-4 tablespoons chopped canned green chiles shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced green onion shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 15-oz. package prepared pie crusts (2 crusts) shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. On a lightly floured board, roll out the pie crust. Using a 3-inch cutter, cut out 42 circles; re-roll scraps as needed. Fit circles into bottoms and slightly up sides of lightly greased 2 1/2-inch muffin pans.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix together ham, chiles, onion and cheese and divide equally among muffin cups. In large bowl, beat together eggs, add sour cream and stir until smooth. Spoon about 1 tablespoon into each muffin cup.
- Bake until puffed and light brown, 20-25 minutes. Cool in pans 5 minutes; lift out. Serve warm or let cool on wire racks.
- If made ahead, wrap cooled quiches airtight, and refrigerate overnight. Reheat, uncovered, in a 350 degrees F. oven for about 10 minutes.
- Makes 3 1/2 dozen.
- Also try serving along side Bacon and Mushroom Bite Size Quiche.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!