Make-Ahead Pizza CasseroleFrom kharrington05 5 years ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1/2 lbs. shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/4 lbs. prosciutto, chopped shopping list
- 3 medium tomatoes, cored and diced shopping list
- 6 cups French or Italian bread, cubed shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Spray 9x13 baking pan
- In large bowl toss together mozzarella, prosciutto, tomatoes, and bread. Arrange the bread mixture evenly in the baking pan.
- Using the same bowl beat the eggs
- Add milk a, sour dream, oregano, basil and garlic powder. Beat well
- Pour egg mixture over bread, tilting the baking pan from side to side to soak all of the bread cubes evenly. Cover pan with foil and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Remove from fridge and let stand to room temperature
- About 20 minutes
- Heat over 350
- Uncover casserole dish bake for 35-45 minutes or until golder brown and crisp on top.