Caribbean Baked ChickenFrom otterpond 7 years ago
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- Jerk seasoning shopping list
- INGREDIENTS (Nutrition) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine the Jerk seasoning in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place the chicken pieces in a 9x13 inch baking dish, and coat with the oil; arrange skin-side up.
- Sprinkle evenly with the spice mixture.
- Bake the chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Nutrition Info
- Calories 250
- Fat 7.9
- Carbs 0
- Protein 19.5
- Fiber 0
The Cookotterpond Windermere, FL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!