Crab meat appetizerFrom jollyoki 4 years ago
How to make it
- Put cream cheese in middle of plate
- Open cans of crab, drain juices in sink,put crab meat on top of cream cheese,and you will need to spread crab meat around just a little
- Pour entire jar of Heinz chilly sauce over the crab meat and cream cheese
- place Ritz crackers in a circle around rim of plate so not touching main appetizer or the cracker will get soggy.
- Serve with small napkins and make sure you have a serving or butter knife on plate so people can spread appetizer on ritz crackers.
- It is always a success at my parties. There is never any left over.