Skirt Steak with Balsamic Vinegar and ParmesanFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a small bowl whisk together the parmesan oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Place the steak in a sealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade.
- Remove all air from the bag and seal then shake to coat the meat evenly with the marinade.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Prepare a medium fire in a grill.
- Remove steak from the marinade and wipe off the excess.
- Season steak with salt and pepper.
- Arrange steak on the grill and cook turning once for 15 minutes.
- Transfer steak to a carving board.
- Cover loosely with aluminum foil and let rest 5 minutes.
- Cut steak against the grain into thin slices and arrange on a warmed platter.
- Drizzle with additional parmesan oil and serve immediately.