Vegetables With Cream Cheese SauceFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 16 ounce package frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrots shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook vegetables until almost done then drain and place in casserole dish.
- Melt butter in saucepan and stir in flour until smooth.
- Add milk, cream cheese, salt and pepper stirring until thick.
- Pour sauce over vegetables and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.