Peppery Crock Pot RoastFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 pound chuck roast shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oil shopping list
- 1 pound potatoes quartered shopping list
- 4 carrots cut into 1” slices shopping list
- 1 white onion chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon shopping list
- 2 cups hot water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon crushed thyme shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes, carrots, onion salt and pepper in crock pot.
- Brown roast on all side sin oil then place on top of vegetable.
- Sprinkle with more salt and pepper.
- Mix bouillon, water, thyme and garlic then pour over roast.
- Sprinkle with hot pepper sauce then cook on low for 10 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!