Crabby Pea SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups shelled fresh peas shopping list
- 1 medium white onion finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper minced shopping list
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper minced shopping list
- 8 ounces fresh cooked crabmeat shopping list
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 4 iceberg lettuce leaves washed and dried shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped basil shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a small pot of salted water to a boil then poach peas in water for 30 seconds.
- Remove with a slotted spoon then drain and cool for a few minutes.
- In a bowl combine peas, onion, bell pepper, crab, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Spoon into lettuce cups and sprinkle with basil.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!