Cucumber SoupFrom winslow1204 7 years ago
- 2 cucumbers shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of thinly sliced green onion shopping list
- 1/8 tbsp. of dried tarragon shopping list
- 1/2 c. of sour cream shopping list
- 3 tbsp. of chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of margarine shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of red wine vinegar shopping list
- 4 c. of chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of farina shopping list
- a dash of salt shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to peel the cucumbers, seeding them and then chopping them.
- Saute the chopped scallions until the butter is soft.
- Now add the chopped cucumbers plus vingar.
- Next you want to slowly pour in the broth with farina.
- After you have tasted this, add salt and tarragon.
- Now pour the soup in a blender and turn on medium.
- After the mixture is creamy, pour this into a bowl and whisk in sour cream.
- You will need to taste to know what seasonings are needed now.
- Ladle into bowls and decorate by adding garnishes of extra cucumber and parsley.
The Cookwinslow1204 Centerville, CA
The Rating2 people
Most wonderful soup, I love the flavor and the texture was terrific. Really have to keep this in the must make again file and not let it get lost in the shuffle. Toodles, Notchonotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!