Sour Cream Peach MuffinsFrom peetabear 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup oil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups peaches, fresh or canned, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine brown sugar and oil and egg in a mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, mix sour cream, salt, vanilla extract and baking soda. Add this to the mixing bowl and slowly blend in flour. Do not over-mix. Fold in peaches and nuts. Pour into muffin cups and sprinkle with sugar and/or cinnamon. Put a bit of butter on top of each. Sprinkle nuts on top for more nuttier flavor. Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!