carrot spice cookiesFrom tumblewords 7 years ago
- Ingredients1 c Packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c Margarine; softened shopping list
- 1 c Shredded carrots shopping list
- 1 c raisins shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 c unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 2 tb molasses shopping list
- 1 ts Alcohol free vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/2 c rice flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 ts allspice shopping list
- 1/2 ts baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- InstructionsCream sugar and margarine in large bowl.
- Add carrots, raisins, egg, applesauce, molasses and vanilla; mix well.
- Measure flour, allspice and baking powder into same bowl; slowly stir flour mixture into other ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake in 350 F. oven 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are set and lightly browned.
- Remove from baking sheet while still warm. Cool on wire rack. Each cookie provides: * 70 calories * 1 g. protein * 2 g. fat * 13 g. carbohydrate * 0 g. dietary fiber * 5 mg. cholesterol * 33 mg. sodium Source: