Peanut Butter PieFrom cherylnail 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter shopping list
- 2/3 cup dark corn syrup shopping list
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. butter , melted shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 1- 9 inch unbaked pie crust shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine peanut butter, corn syrup , brown sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat until well blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Sprinkle peanuts over filling
- Bake 10 minutes
- Reduce oven to 350 and bake 35 - 40 min, until center is set.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.