Tuna And Goat Cheese EmpanadasFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 5 tablespoons minced onion shopping list
- 6 ounces canned tuna packed in olive oil shopping list
- 4 ounces goat cheese shopping list
- 3 ounces pimento stuffed olives chopped shopping list
- 5 tablespoons toasted pine nuts shopping list
- 5 tablespoons capers chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and minced shopping list
- 16 ounces puff pastry shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat then add onion and garlic and sauté 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Using a fork mash tuna with onion, garlic, cheese, olives, nuts, capers, paprika, salt and pepper.
- On floured surface roll out pastry to 1/8” thickness.
- Using 3” cookie cutter cut out as many dough circles as the dough will allow.
- Cupping each dough round in your hand spoon 1 teaspoon filling into the center of each round.
- Brush edges with a little water then fold dough over mixture to form a crescent.
- Pinch edges of crescent to seal dough closed.
- Use the back of a fork to further press the edges of the dough together.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!