Bean Thread Salad Yum Woon SenFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 2 oz mung bean thread noodles shopping list
- 2 chicken breast findly choped shopping list
- 3 tb fresh lime juice shopping list
- 2 1/2 tb fish sauce shopping list
- 1 green onion sliced into 1 -1/2-inch lengths shopping list
- 2 red chille thinly slice for garnish shopping list
- red lettuce leaves shopping list
- 1/2 cup celanto choped shopping list
- 1 cup of fresh cooked shrimp (tail in) shopping list
How to make it
- Soak the mung bean thread noodle in water for 1 hour until soft. Using a strainer to hold the noodles dip them into boiling for 1 second. Remove and immediately dip into ice water to stop the cooking. Drain well and set aside.
- In a small pan add chicken, cook until well done combine lime juice in a medium bowl . Add fish sauce, green onion and celanto
- When done arrange the salad on a bed of lettuce and top with red chille and it ready to serve...hope you enjoy this healthy dish...
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!