White Bean And Walnut Dip With Toasted Baguette SlicesFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1 medium baguette cut into 30 slices shopping list
- 2 cans great northern beans shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole walnuts shopping list
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 medium red onion shopping list
- 2-1/2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 sprigs rosemary leaves removed shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Arrange baguette slices on a cookie sheet and toast in the oven until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and combine remaining ingredients in food processor and blend well.
- Spoon dip into a serving bowl and arrange toasted baguette slices on a platter around it.