Yogurt Chicken BombayFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 4 chicken leg thigh combinations shopping list
- 1/2 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons coriander shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
- cilantro sprigs shopping list
- Small red chili peppers shopping list
- Almond yogurt sauce: shopping list
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted almonds shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- In plastic bag mix together lemon juice, garlic, coriander, ginger, cumin, red pepper and salt.
- Remove 2 tablespoons mixture and set aside.
- Place chicken in plastic bag then seal and shake to coat and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and drain then place skin side up on rack in jelly roll pan.
- Add vegetable oil to reserved marinade and brush on chicken.
- Bake in 400 oven for 40 minutes basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
- To serve place chicken on serving platter and garnish with cilantro sprigs and red chili peppers. Serve sauce in separate bowl for spooning over chicken.
- To make sauce combine all ingredients in small bowl and mix well.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!