Enchiladas VerdasFrom susana 7 years ago
- 1-lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 large onion chopped shopping list
- 1-garlic clove, minced shopping list
- (We love garlic. I used three put through the garlic press.) shopping list
- 1/4-tspn salt shopping list
- shredded cheddar cheese (8-oz) shopping list
- 1-can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- Velveeta cheese (8-oz) cubed shopping list
- 3/4 -cup evaporated milk shopping list
- chopped green chilies (4-oz)can shopping list
- diced pimento (2-oz) jar shopping list
- 12 corn tortillas(6-in) shopping list
- (I used flour tortillas as a family preference. Came out just fine.) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, garlic and salt over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in cheddar cheese; set aside.
- Meanshile, in a large saucepan, cook and stir the soup, Velveeta and milk over medium heat until chees is melted.
- Stir in chilies and pimentos.
- In a large skillet, fry tortillas (is you use the corn variety) in oil for 5 seconds on each side or until golden.
- Drain on paper towels.
- (I just rolled up the flour tortillas right out of the fridge.)
- Place 1/4-cup of meat mixture down the center of each torilla.
- Roll up and place seam side down in greased 13-in X 9-in baking dish.
- Pour cheese sauce over the top.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
The Cooksusana Mandeville, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!