Brownie SWIRLED Peanut Butter CupsFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-sweet chocolate Morsels shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® SWIRLED™ milk chocolate & peanut butter Morsels, divided shopping list
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Grease 12 muffin cups.
- COMBINE sugar, butter and water in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute or until butter is melted. Add semi-sweet morsels; stir until melted. Add egg and vanilla extract and stir well. Add flour and baking soda and stir until blended. Allow to cool to room temperature. Stir in 1 cup Swirled morsels. Spoon a heaping tablespoon batter into each prepared muffin cup.
- BAKE for 13 to 15 minutes or until top is set and wooden pick inserted center comes out still slightly wet. Place muffin pan on wire rack. Centers of brownies will fall upon cooling. If some do not, with back of teaspoon, tap center to make a hole.
- PLACE peanut butter in small, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds; stir. While brownies are still hot, spoon a scant tablespoon peanut butter into center of each brownie. Top with remaining Swirled morsels. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Run a knife around edge and carefully remove from pan.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!