Chocolate Pistachio Hazelnut BiscottiFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 7 whole eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup pistachio flour, finely grounded**** shopping list
- 1 cup hazelnut meal, finely grounded shopping list
- ***** you can make your own by putting them in your food processor shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all dry ingredients with Kitchen Aid paddle.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients until dough is formed.
- Roll into 10-inch logs
- . Line onto greased baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 325 degree oven for approximately 25 minutes, until slightly golden brown
- . When cooled, slice 1/2 inch thick and bake again, until crisp.
- Dip each half into hot, melted, white chocolate before serving.
- Yield: 4 1/2 12-ounce logs