Grilled Haddock Steaks with Yogurt Curry SauceFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 haddock steaks shopping list
- 1 large lemon juiced shopping list
- 1 garlic clove minced shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed coriander seeds shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 cups plain nonfat yogurt shopping list
How to make it
- Salt and pepper the fish steaks on both sides.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and more salt and pepper.
- Pour into 1 or 2 flat baking dishes large enough to accomodate all of the fish and add the steaks. Marinade for 2 hours in the refrigerator turning steaks over halfway through.
- Combine all sauce ingredients then taste and adjust seasonings.
- Preheat grill and brush fish on both sides with the marinade and grill for 3 minutes on each side.