Chewy Chocolate Raspberry CakeFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- • 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- • 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® baking cocoa shopping list
- • 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- • 3 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- • 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, melted shopping list
- • 4 large eggs shopping list
- • 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- • 2 to 3 teaspoons almond extract shopping list
- • 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam shopping list
- • 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-sweet chocolate Mini Morsels shopping list
- • 3/4 cup sliced almonds, divided shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 300° F. Grease 9-inch springform pan. Line bottom of pan with wax paper. Grease wax paper.
- SIFT together flour, cocoa and salt into medium bowl. Combine sugar and butter in large mixer bowl on low until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the almond and vanilla extracts; beat until smooth. Pour into prepared pan, reserving about 1/3 of the batter. Carefully smooth a thin layer of the raspberry jam over the batter in pan. Top with morsels and 1/2 cup of the sliced almonds. Carefully cover with the remaining batter. Sprinkle batter with remaining 1/4 cup of almonds.
- BAKE for 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Remove side of springform pan.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating5 people
think Ill try the second slice wow looks so scrumptous, will priint and save thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds wonderful, love raspberries and almond flavoring. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Chocolate and Raspberries. That is chewy goodness! Five!quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!