Grilled Beef Loin SlicesFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds beef loin cut into 1/2" slices shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 lime juice only shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except beef in a shallow baking dish.
- Thoroughly coat the pork with the marinade and marinate at least 2 hours.
- Grill meat over hot coals for 3 minutes on each side basting with the marinade.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!