cheezy chicken enchiladasFrom jessfrg01 4 years ago
- soft tortilla shells shopping list
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast shopping list
- picante sauce shopping list
- few hanfulls cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 can crm of chicken shopping list
- 8oz crm cheese shopping list
- 1 packet taco seasoning shopping list
- milk shopping list
- lipton Spanish rice and refried beans for sides shopping list
How to make it
- cook chicken in skillet and shred
- add half jar of picante sauce and cheese
- warm through
- in a saucepan melt cream cheese on low
- add can of crm of chicken and taco season
- add milk to make desired consistency
- pour a little bit in bottom of caserole dish to keep from sticking
- roll chicken mixture in tortillas and lay in caserole dish
- pour cheese mixture over enchiladas
- cook at 375 until misuture bubbles.
- Goes great with lipton rice pack of spanish, taco, etc. and refried beans!
The Cookjessfrg01 Fountain, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!