Opals Easy Crock Pot Roast And GravyFrom wiseokc 5 years ago
How to make it
- First turn your slow cooker or crock pot on low setting as you want to cook this dish for about 8 hours. You can cook it on high in four hours if you are in a hurry.
- Put roast in the bottom of the cooker.
- In a separate bowl mix onion soup mix, cream of mushroom and cream of celery soups together well.
- Pour soup mixture into cooker on top of the roast. DO NOT add water!!
- Put the lid on the slow cooker and let it cook for desired time. When the dish is finished cooking the roast will be fork tender. As the roast cooks the juices from the roast mix with the soup mixture and create it's own very delicious gravy with no additional preparation needed to make the gravy at the end of the cooking.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookwiseokc Oklahoma City, OK
The Rating7 people
YES~indeed~ this is a "5"FORK!!!!! recipe~
It has all the ingredients that one needs for
Great Flavor and it is Super Easy~ I Like that!
Thank-you for sharing~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
I agree, this is a wonderful way to do pot roast- easy and delicous, thanks for a great post! ^5
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Great recipe!m2googee in Tomball loved it