Grilled Turkey Breast with Herb ButterFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 pound fresh turkey breast shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons catsup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon thyme crushed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves minced shopping list
How to make it
- Combine oil, soy sauce, catsup, vinegar, pepper, garlic and ginger together.
- Marinate turkey breast in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours turning occasionally.
- Grill over hot coals and hickory chips for 20 minutes per pound.
- Baste turkey while grilling.
- Remove lid for the last 20 minutes.
- Combine butter, thyme, rosemary, paprika and garlic then set aside.
- Slice turkey and brush with herb butter.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!