Lime Cilantro Pork TacosFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced onion shopping list
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped plum tomato shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork with salt and black pepper. Add oil to pan. Add pork, and sauté 4 minutes or until browned. Remove pork from pan; place in a bowl. Add onion and jalapeño to pan; sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Add broth; reduce heat, and simmer 1 minute, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Stir in tomato; simmer 2 minutes.
- Return pork and accumulated juices to pan. Stir in cilantro and lime juice; cook 1 minute or until pork is done.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Spoon 1/2 cup pork mixture into each tortilla; roll up.