Orange Strawberry JamFrom lisamariecr 4 years ago
How to make it
- Mix strawberries, pectin, orange peel and orange juice in saucepan until pectin is dissolved.
- Heat to a rolling boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in sugar. Heat to rolling boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Skim off foam.
- Immediately pour into hot sterilized jars or freezer containers, leaving 1/2 inch headspace.
- Seal immediately. Cool.
- Refrigerate or freeze up to 3 months.
- Thaw before serving.
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
The Rating5 people
Nice On Lisamariegoblue434 in Anniston loved it
A nice twist on a strawberry jam! This would go good with some crepes.murka in Prince Rupert loved it
gotta try this one!dooley in Krum loved it