Morning Glory Oven French ToastFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 500 degrees.
- Beat eggs, milk, granulated sugar, salt and cinnamon in bowl with fork.
- Dip each slice of bread into egg mixture; place on plate.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet. Heat cookie sheet in oven for 1 minute or until hot; remove from oven.
- Place dipped bread on hot cookie sheet.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown.
- Turn bread; bake 2 to 4 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or top with your favorite topping or syrup.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
The Rating6 people
Love French Toast, This Is A Winner!
Steffgoblue434 in Anniston loved it
A delicious recipe!murka in Prince Rupert loved it
Great idea, great recipe - thanks...aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it