Creamy Lemon Supreme CakeFrom blujayangel 7 years ago
- 1 box of lemon cake mix shopping list
- 1 small box of lemon pudding shopping list
- 1 cup of water shopping list
- 1 cup oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice can be from freshly squeezed lemon shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 2 cups confectioners sugar shopping list
- 1/3 lemon juice shopping list
- Blend together adding more or less sugar to thin glaze. shopping list
- 9x13 pan shopping list
- Something to grease pan with. shopping list
- cream cheese frosting / icing shopping list
- 1 stick or margarine, melted or butter shopping list
- 1 8 oz pkg of cream cheese room temperature shopping list
- 1 box confectioner’s sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice. shopping list
How to make it
- Place cake mix into mixing bowl mix slowly for one minute.
- Add water and oil continuing to mix slowly.
- Add room temp eggs one at a time and mixing well before adding another.
- Add lemon juice slowly.
- Place mixed batter into a greased floured 9x13 pan.
- Baking at 350 for 50 minutes, Or until cake tests done.
- When cake is done and while cake is still warm. Maybe out of the oven 5 to 10 minutes. Pour glaze over cake.
- Leaving cake in pan frost with cream cheese icing.
- Combine ingredients. Blend to make creamy and smooth. I start by using only half a box of powdered sugar until you get the desired sweetness you are looking for. I also add more or less lemon juice until I get the right tasting balance.